中彩网双色球走势图:Software Release Center
Powerful technology solutions allow facilities to maximize business, differentiate from the www.endais.competition, and keep exercisers engaged.
DISCOVER SE3/SE3HD Updates
VERSION 3.06?RELEASE (RELEASED September 11, 2017)
- Connectivity Change: Moves?MQTT traffic from port 1883 to port 8883, which adds additional security to our www.endais.communication layer. If customers currently restrict outbound connections on a port by port basis, they need to add port 8883 to their allowed list. For Facilities that block traffic on port 8883, equipment will show as disconnected on the Software tab of LFconnect.www.endais.comhis update movn-house YouTube app replaces browser-based YouTube app
- Hybrid Mode for Bikes, Cross-Trainers and FlexStriders: The hybrid mode will switch products automatically from electric to self-generated power when a user reaches a certain intensity level in the workout, lowering the energy draw from the console. When a person is working at a high enough resistance level and revolutions per minute (RPM), an indicator icon will animate, telling the user he/she is helping to power the machine. The machine’s workout summary will also show users how much energy was saved during their workout.
- Changes On-the-Fly: exercisers can now change workouts or an interactive course on-the-fly during an active workout.?
- Channel list for Pro:Idiom & STB/IPTV tuners: allows customers with Pro:Idiom and STB/IPTV setups customize the name, number and the order of channels.?
- Open IPTV configuration added to system options on console: customers can now configure any Discover SE3/SE3HD consoles to perform as IPTV. This allows customers who may have a traditional cable distribution the option of changing their infrastructure in the future without requiring a change in console, or vice versa.
DISCOVER SE3HD UPDATE
VERSION 4.06 RELEASE (RELEASED JULY 16, 2018)
NEW Performance Run View
The New Performance Run View provides exercises a unique interval training workout experience on Life Fitness Treadmills with Discover SE3 HD console:
- Performance Run view offers exercisers intuitive interaction and large on-screen buttons that make it easy to change the speed and incline to benefit from high-intensity interval training and lower intensity intervals.
- Facilities can choose 6 or 10 speed and incline presets and is enabled on the console via Halo.Fitness. “Create Account” replaced with Performance Run View or Facility Workouts
Addition of Spotify App: a digital streaming service used by millions of people globally to access songs, podcasts and videos from artists all around the world.
Improved access to Bluetooth Pairing: Exercisers can now pair their Bluetooth peripherals (headphones, heart rate straps) before they begin their workouts by simply tapping the “gear icon” on the attract screen.
Virzoom: improved experience with updated user pedal bump RFP, VR headset on/off and product type
DISCOVER SE UPDATES
VERSION 2.30 RELEASE (RELEASED SEPTEMBER 21, 2015)
- Various bug fixes and performance enhancements for all Discover SE and SI consoles
HOW-TO GUIDE FOR UPDATING YOUR DISCOVER CONSOLE
Reference this guide to update your connected or non-connected Discover console(s) software.
A sleek and contemporary design. The innovative QuickNav Dial results in an intuitive and inviting exerciser experience.?
VERSION 1.08 RELEASE (RELEASED April 7, 2016)
- Bug fixes and?performance improvements
Download instructions and the lastest software update for your Track Console. Software must be downloaded to a blank USB drive.
SOFTWARE UPDATE 1.22
- Includes real-time workout tracking
- Android? and Apple?, access to your favorite fitness apps and more
Console choices let facilities choose the experience their exercisers want. Both simple “C Console” or featured “X Console” options. Each console?offers wireless internet connection, so you can monitor valuable asset data and receive automatic software updates.
Integrity X Console Updates
VERSION 2.3.0?RELEASE (July?24,?2017)
- Bike and Cross-trainer support
- Bug fixed and performance improvements
Integrity C?Console Updates
VERSION 2.1.2?RELEASE (August 21, 2017)
- Treadmill, Bike and Cross-trainer support
The LFconnect?website is the leading cloud technology solution for facilities and exercisers seeking the ultimate customized workout experience
MOST RECENT RELEASE (September 11, 2017)
- New Equipment Status “Idle” shows LFconnect.www.endais.com has not detected any activity on the equipment for 3 or more consecutive days?
- Heat Map to allow for 50 columns and 50 rows?
- Heat Map is now supported on tablet?
- Automatically swap equipment on the heat map when a user www.endais.completes a rotation
- Display belt notification, equipment rotation and idle icons for each equipment on the heat map
Experience the industry’s first fitness manufacturer app www.endais.compatible with both Apple and Android. The LFconnect app lets exercisers access and track custom workouts created on LFconnect.www.endais.com.
VERSION 2.10?(RELEASED August 1, 2016)
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
VERSION 2.9?(RELEASED July 20, 2016)
- Onconsole proximity login capabilities using Bluetooth
- Bug fixes and performance improvements?